Monday 23 March 2015

PetShop Box Unboxing!



I was sent this parcel for my two dogs, one is Paws - the Labrador, the other is Zeus - the rottweiler cross bullmastiff. Zeus was old enough for us to have a couple of days before Christmas this year and Paws is eight years old. Basically; Paws was planned and Zeus wasn't but I tell you about that disaster on the video


I had just got back from the gym so that is my excuse for being dressed in my gym/running clothes. I now go to the gym like 4 times a week, not really to loose weight but to build strength. I've gone from lifting 65kg on the leg press a month and a half ago to 165kg so I'm on the way to competing against my dad in the gym haha! The gym instructor thought it was strange how I can lift all that with my legs but still only 5kg with my arms on most machines... Still not able to do a press-up, that's my first goal I'm aiming at! Enough of the gym talk though, sometimes I get lost in my own thoughts 

The video below is my youtube video I just put up and I wanted to film it before the sun went down so I didn't have time to get dressed. I've only just started doing 'talky' videos so please bare with me :)

As I said in the video, they ship all around the world I believe, however postage/shipping charges may vary depending on where you are. They offer a bottomless bowl subscription service, have a 99p section on their site and also cater for a range of animals, breeds and ages. They not only do food but also toys, accessories and other bits and bobs for your pets!


I am uploading content to my youtube channel like nail art tutorials, special effects makeup tutorials, run throughs and reviews so please do head over there to check it out; and maybe follow if it looks interesting ;)

I do have my social icons (on the right-hand side of this blog) linked up to my pages like my twitterinstagramYouTubeFacebook etc so feel free to follow those :) You can join/subscribe to this blog under the google+ image on the right hand side of this blog too :)

If you would like to get in contact for business inquiries then you can access this under the contact tab at the top of my blog :)

Later!
Fergzillas*
x
I love reading through all of your lovely comments and I try my best to get back to as many as I can! I also visit as many blogs as I can and checkout your stuff.

If your are just going to ask me to follow your blog then please follow my blog first with G+ at the right-hand side of this blog and then I'm happy to follow yours in return. Otherwise, please don't just ask me to follow yours.

I don't just do special effects makeup, I will be doing beauty, product reviews, vlogs, nail art etc so please don't be scared off by the gore, it's not real! :D

Popular Posts